A tragic incident occurred at Unity Estate, Aregbe of Abeokuta, Ogun State’s capital on Tuesday, November 7, as a middle-aged man got electrocuted to death while fixing an electric fault for his neighbour. It was gathered that one Elijah had engaged the service of an electrician to help rectify an electric fault. However, while working on the electrical pole during an outage, power was restored. The electrician who was electrocuted after power was restored, fell off balance, crashed onto the ground and died on the spot. Eyewitnesses told Vanguard that the residents fled in the ensuing panic, before the incident was reported at Aregbe Police Station. The source said; He was an electrician who was engaged to help fix an electric fault in Mr Elijah Adenekans house. He has been the one assisting in fixing faults when IBEDC men were not around.”There was no electricity before he started the connection. But while he was at it, power was restored. He was electrocuted. Those around initially fled, but later, Mr Adenekan went to Aregbe Police Station to report, before the Community Development Association members joined him.” The post Man electrocuted while helping neighbour in Ogun appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.