A Nigerian lady suffered a serious cut on her foot after using a faulty elevator at Murtala Mohammed International airport Lagos on Saturday, September 3. In a post shared on her Instagram page, the lady said she was at the airport with her family when her 5-year-old son insisted he wanted to use the elevator. She said she was hesitant because some time ago the escalators had injured a boy. However, she agreed, and unfortunately, it developed a problem while it was being used. Read her account below The post Lady suffers cut on her foot after using a faulty elevator at Murtala Mohammed International airport Lagos (photos) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.